Thursday 19 August 2010

Introducing Nathan

Meet the future Nathan Louis Jensen! Isn't he simply beautiful?

We truely believe that finding Nathan was part of God's plan. Therefore, we are resisting the urge to let the fear of losing this new referral rule us, or to allow it to diminish our commitment and drive to bring him home. He deserves our whole-hearted effort, so we press on...

No changes in our paperwork were required, and the first packet of our dossier will be sent to Eastern Europe this weekend. Our first trip should occur in the next 6-7 weeks. We are working hard to raise the approximately $17,000 that is still needed to complete this adoption. Your prayers along the way would be much appreciated! We know that God is faithful to meet our needs and we can barely wait to hold our son for the first time:-)

6 comments:

Tesney said...

AUGH! That's "Luke" right? He is in reg 6? That's where our first referral was from that we lost...his name was Sergey or John Sergeant to us. It was a devastating loss, but we too pressed on and now we are adopting Kirill from Reg 1. I think I messaged you on RR's Yahoo group about our journey a week or so ago. Anyway, I'm so happy for you all!

Molly said...

YAY! He is precious.

Merany :) said...

Oh, I am SOOOOO glad to this!!! I have looked at sweet "Luke's" picture for a WHILE now on RR. I even blogged about him one day because I thought he was just ADORABLE!!!!!! I love love love it when I see a child being committed to! I am praying for your journey!!! Can't wait to follow it!

Julie said...

Congratulations Rebecca! Your Nathan is adorable (I've thought so for a long time)! I'm in awe of you moving forward to love this sweet boy, but how could you not?! Can't wait to see him in your arms!

Emi said...

So sorry for Natalia, but I must say I think this was in God's plan always! Now two children have a family to love them! Nathan is just precious!

Anonymous said...

It THRILLS me to see him with you all, his forever family. "Luke" caught my eye on the RR list of waiting children previously, and I am SO SO SO thankful to see him with a loving family. Give him kisses from a big fan. :)

Theresa
(www.eastiopians.wordpress.com)

Post a Comment

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP